Our attorneys provide clients unique access to political infrastructure and various policy-making bodies. Clients benefit from our credible reputation, the relationships we have built over the years, and the new relationships we continually cultivate.
Tonkon Torp government relations clients include:
- Small businesses
- Trade and professional associations
- Nonprofit organizations
- Public institutions (universities, transit providers and economic development agencies)
Our ServicesWe advocate zealously on behalf of our clients while maintaining the highest degree of professionalism. No matter the size or complexity of a project, we provide all aspects of government relations services, including:
- Direct advocacy and lobbying at all levels of government
- Strategic advice and counsel
- Grassroots organizing and coalition building
- Strategic communications and messaging
- Campaign consulting
- Procurement and appropriations
- Executive branch regulation and rules
- PAC creation, fundraising and management
Beyond our legislative and regulatory work, we fully participate in the political process. We support our clients' interests throughout the campaign cycle through contributions from Tonkon Torp's state political action committee.
Tonkon Torp has extensive experience guiding clients through the political process and through disputes with government agencies, including while in the investigative stage. Our team is comprised of experienced lawyers with political experience and the proven ability to navigate complex administrative and regulatory issues through lobbying, litigation, and counseling. Visit our Government Solutions page for more informaiton.